Thursday, October 22, 2015

OOTD: Once Upon a Time in Crimson Peak



 
Happy Thursday! Today's outfit was inspired by Once Upon a Time. I am absolutely obsessed with that show and I saw this tee on Sheinside and I had to get it.
 
You can find by clicking HERE
 

 
 
 
 Girls with bigger chests, however, might have an issue with it though since it is supposed to be a baggy tee, it might make you look a bit bigger, hence why I wore this with a high waisted skirt
 
 
 
 
Find this high waisted skirt HERE
 
 
CRIMSON PEAK MINI REVIEW
 
 
 
 
SAW THIS MOVIE YESTERDAY AND...

 
Going into this movie, the only thing I was thinking is man, Tom Hiddleston looks fantastic!
 
 I have been a fan of Guillermo Del Toro movies, but I honestly can say from the scenery, to set design, to costumes, and ect...this is by far my favorite Horror/Suspense movie. This is set in the late 1800's from America to England and every step of the way the movie is beautiful. I would discribe this movie as a Love Story mixed with Horror. The music is beautiful as well and works out perfectly with every scene.
 
The only thing it really lacked was more of that horror that Del Toro is known for. There were a few scenes that were scary, but the "scary" ghosts were really more beautifully crafted than actually terrifying. The plot also had a few holes. but I won't go into that since this shouldn't really be a spoiler. But other than that I loved it and I will definately buying this in DVD when it comes out because I feel that this is a movie that I can watch over and over again.
 
xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment