Sunday, October 25, 2015

OOTD : Black & Flannel



Happy Sunday Everyone! It is officially almost the end of October and Harvest is amongst us! I had a pretty okay day yesterday, even though I missed out going to my cousin's, fiance's birthday party. I stayed in with the main squeeze and got italian and watched a few movies. I believe we watched Cars as well as a cult classic, The Monster Squad. I have never seen that movie before and I actually really liked it. 





Yesterday's outfit was pretty laid back, because I thought I was going to that outside BBQ, but alas that didn't happen.

The Maxi Dress is from Sheinside yet again, and you can find it here :MAXI DRESS

 






















I also paired it with a green flannel that is from Forever 21 and you can purchase that here :Flannel




The office also got a bit festive with Harvest Season♥ We have so many pretty things that are at the front desk, like flowers, scarecrows, and pumkins. The Harvest time is one of my favorite times of the year, next to the holidays. I have never been a summer/ spring girl because I love the overcast and darker weather so this is the time of year where I am the most happiest.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment