Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Collective Haul Swatches | Sephora + Ulta


Hi Everyone! This Blog corrosponds with my youtube video that I will have down below if you are all interested to watch it!
This stuff is actually really nice! It's moisturizing and it makes my face feel like I am in a spa!
Nourish Organic: Argan Face Serum



So I tried this for my Grandmother's 65th birthday and throughout the entire night it stayed! I loved it! I think it takes a few coats for it to actually be the blackest it can be, but it stays all night, but wipes off with a wipe♥
Girlactik beauty Precise Eyeliner Marker


This is the most moisturizing thing I have ever tried! Of course it should be since it's for super dry skin. I have combo skin and this didn't break me out but actually smoothed my skin out a bit, which what it claims to actually do!
First Aid Beauty: Ultra Repair Cream



I haven't really tried this yet, but from the texture its pretty much what I expected...velvety♥

Nars Lip Cream in Cruella


This thing is the most magical lip thing I have ever seen, it's almost like a liquid lipstick but its almost a cream texture as well like the NYX lipcream so that's interested♥

Sephora Lip Cream in #15 Precious Purple




Just...just go get this. It's amazing♥ Swatched with a heavy hand and a light hand to show the blendability!

Becca Skin Perfector in Blushed Coral


Philosophy Grateful Perfume

















Viktor + Rolf Flower Bomb












SO I GOT SOME BATH STUFF!♥

Watch the video below to get more in depth of all these products that are mentioned♥




















Make sure to watch this for my reactions haha

No comments:

Post a Comment