Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Meditation and Crystals



Meditation, It's such a scary word for people who believe in the paranormal and the negative aspect of it. How can Meditation be negative? I good amount of cultures believe if you become too vunerable to the spiritual world, your soul can be taken from you. Let me just tell you, if you get to the point where your Meditation get you to the point where your soul is vunerable, that is pretty impressive.
 
 
"Do not dwell on the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
 - Buddah
 
 
I wanted to go ahead and really think about what meditation can really do to a persons body. I have been advised by a few people that I seem to live a very stressful life. From future payments, to present incidents that are very minor, I take it like my life depends on it.  I have tried everything, but as they say... you can't teach a old dog new tricks. I have been this way for as long as I can remember. I would make problems out of everything and it would affect me physically and menatally. Now, being 24 and working a full time job AND going to school does have an impact on how I deal with certain situations in my life.
 
I have a tendancy to really over-analyze everything that happens in my life and I am is desperate need for it to stop. I feel that writing is a way for me to really forget what is going on in my life and it helps me concentrate on something that may not be real, but its a release my mind needs from reality. One can only write for so long, however.
 
Meditation is the one thing I haven't tried because I have always made excuses on why I don't have time to do so. While it's, "I have homework to do," to the stupidest of reasons, "I need to catch up on my youtube videos on my subscription list," and so on. I have been collecting crystals for over 6 months at this point in means to use them for mediation because they are believed to be a spiritual release that people need to cleans their souls of impurity and stress. 
 
Would I consider myself a spiritual person? I wouldn't really know. I believe that there is a god and I believe that there is an afterlife, but when it comes to crystal healing, that's a whole other genre. So this is basically just something that I will be learning more in, and if you are interested in reading more, I will post maybe in a few weeks of what meditation really does for the body and mind. I really don't want to be this stressed out person anymore, so lets hope that I can really put my mind towards crystal healing and see what it does for me.
 
Not all of my posts will be like this one, but there will be some lifestyle posts in this blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment